CHAPTER 25. OFFENSES AGAINST THE FAMILY
§ 25.02. PROHIBITED SEXUAL CONDUCT.
(a) An individual
commits an offense if he engages in sexual intercourse or deviate
sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, without regard to
(1) his ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption;
(2) his stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage
creating that relationship exists;
(3) his parent's brother or sister of the whole or half
(4) his brother or sister of the whole or half blood or
by adoption; or
(5) the children of his brother or sister of the whole
or half blood or by adoption.
(b) For purposes of this section:
(1) "Deviate sexual intercourse" means any contact
between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another
person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any
(2) "Sexual intercourse" means any penetration of the
female sex organ by the male sex organ.
(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third